School4Schools Foundation is currently supporting and accepting donations from Virginia and Maryland residents for the following projects:
Liberia Literacy and School Project
- Fundraising goal: $40,000-60,000
- Goals are
- to build out existing school facilities
- construct new school building
- Please go here for list of items to sponsor or to donate for new school construction
- See Liberia Literacy & School Project for more on our work with Agents of Positive Change, Lower Johnsonville, Liberia.
Middle & High School Private School Tuition Assistance
- Fundraising goal: $5,000
School4Schools Foundation is currently seeking partner teachers and schools for the following projects and programs:
- School4Schools Foundation is seeking partners to match active teachers with grade 6-12 students for academic mentoring
- The benefits of mentoring are mutual and considerable
- See Life in College Matters for Life After College,” Gallup-Purdue Index, for a study on the effects on college students of mentoring and positive interactions with professors.
- The program is starting in Fall of 2022 at no cost to our initial partners.
- We will assess administrative and oversight needs, as well as to test impact of professional stipend upon teacher participation, in order to set fundraising needs and /or program fees for schools.